We are proud to have a diverse team of staff who are all highly committed to the nursery and giving each child the best possible start in life.
The average length of time staff have worked for us is 9 years (though for some staff it is more than double that) and there is over 180 years of working at Rainbows when you add everyone together.
Our staff team:-
- Share a genuine love of children
- Hold professional qualifications ranging from Level 2 in childcare to PGCert in Early Years
- Are checked by the DBS (formerly CRB) every three years
- Keep their knowledge updated through the Salford Starting Life Well training programme including Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Safety & Healthy eating.
- Work alongside outside agencies such as speech and language therapists, health visitors and, physiotherapists and dieticians.
Meet some of our team...
Meet some of our team…